Thank you for being part of the MS movement. We are working hard to create the best ride for you. However, creating a successful event “takes a village.” Especially in these times, we have to be creative and be bold about asking for support. With everyone pitching in we can make it possible for the Bike MS: Vegas Challenge ride to reach its goal, continue funding all the amazing programs and services for people living with MS and move forward promising research projects.
Ways to get involved:
- Pass on the Bike MS Sponsorship package to your company marketing/community relations department. Take it even further. Ask your friends and family to take one to their company. Email us at Yvonne.Overton@nmss.org to request a package..
- Lunch n’ Learns are the way for us to raise awareness for multiple sclerosis and our ride. We come to the host office with pizza and soda at lunch time and do a 45 minute presentation about MS, National MS Society and Bike MS. Ask your company to host one.
- Help us promote the ride.
- Do you know any on-air personalities, actors that would help us promote the ride? Get us in touch with them!
- Put up posters at local coffee shops, bike shops etc.
- If you have a website? Please post our event logo on it.
- Write a lletter to the editor! Click here for info.
If you have an item/product not listed and you think we might need please contact us at 702.736.1478 or Yvonne.Overton@nmss.org.
- Help us recruit volunteers. This event wouldn’t happen without the wonderful support of our volunteers. Make the event a weekend getaway for the whole family and ask them to help out on the day you ride. For more information please contact Yvonne Overton at Yvonne.Overton@nmss.org