Each volunteer will receive an official Bike MS event t-shirt as a thank you for their donation of time and effort!
We are so thankful for our volunteers and we’re very excited because they want to do more to help people living with MS. So this year, we have a new Volunteer Fundraising Goal of $1000 dollars!
Give Your Full Five!
If every one of our 250 volunteers donates just five dollars, we can achieve our goal. Imagine how easy it could be! Imagine what we could accomplish if every volunteer fundraised $100 dollars! The passion and commitment of our volunteers truly inspires us and we want to give them every opportunity to do something about MS NOW!
How to Use your Participant Center for Fast and Easy Fundraising
Everyone who registers for Bike MS gets a “Participant Center”, the online hub for managing online fundraising efforts. From the Participant Center, you can:
- Customize your personal page.
- Easily send emails.
- Fundraise on Facebook.
- Track your fundraising progress.
To get to your Participant Center account, log in to your Bike MS website and click on “My Account” where you will be prompted to:
1. Update your Personal Page — it’s easy to change the layout, colors and story and upload photos! Make it about you and the difference you’re trying to make and your friends and family will support you wholeheartedly. You can even keep a blog on your Personal Page.
2. Start sending e-mails to friends and family asking for their support — You can easily import contacts into your Address Book from other e-mail applications such as Microsoft Outlook, AOL, Gmail, or Yahoo! Or add them manually. You can use a pre-written email supplied by the MS Society or write your own, either way the important part is hitting send.
3. Boundless fundraising & Social Networking — fundraise with Facebook through the new boundless fundraising tool available on your personal page. Create a Facebook fan page for your team. You can also post tweets on Twitter for your group and videos on YouTube.